Cambium Indigenous Professional Services
Podcasts & Video
At Cambium Indigenous Professional Services we love to share our knowledge and experience. When we're not hard at work for our clients we love to join our partners for podcasts and interviews. This is what makes CIPS unique, we love what we do and we're always willing to go that extra mile to help whether it is for a partner podcast or a national video interview. To hear each podcast (or video) just hit the play button.
1) Indigenous Perspectives on Adapting to Climate Change: Interview with Kerry-Ann Charles-Norris
2) Webinar Series with Canadian Environment Law Association - Gary Pritchard, Manager of Environment and Consultations, Cambium Indigenous Professional Services. Click here to review the CIPS Indigenous Engagement Guide.
Webinar #1: How To Work With Indigenous Peoples
Webinar #2: Achieving Effective and Meaningful Engagement with Indigenous Communities
Webinar #3: Treaties 101
Webinar #4: Municipal and Indigenous Relationships - Striving for Success and Mutual Understandings
3) From Crisis to Crisis: Applying Covid-19 Learnings to Climate Action Sponsor of this session: Mennon
4) Our Lands: Interviews with some of the participants of the "Our Lands Conference" held at Casino Rama on January 24-25 2018
5) The following webinar was hosted by the Rescue Lake Simcoe Coalition (RLSC). Three climate change experts joined RLSC Executive Director Claire Malcolmson to discuss mitigation measures on how to lessen the impacts of climate change to Lake Simcoe.
Kerry-Ann Charles (Environment Partnership Coordinator for Cambium Indigenous Professional Services) provides insight into the effects climate change will have on First Nations communities, specifically Georgina Island and discusses opportunities for climate change adaptation planning in Lake Simcoe. (Kerry-Ann's session starts at 1:00:00. Click here to view the web page for a complete discussion and transcription.